Sunday, October 14, 2012

The League; State of the Site

This week's topic for The League is a state of the site report. Well, the state of this site is great!

When I launched Stranger With Friction back in May I had no expectations for readership and have been surprised at by the traffic I've gotten. Not just surprised, but grateful!

Thank you all!

I'm more excited by the possibilities of the blog every week and how I've been able to make it so much more than the zine is was originally meant to be. Since joining the League of Extraordinary Bloggers and the Horror Bloggers Alliance I've seen a big boost in traffic, so I owe a big thank you to both of them as well.

Over the course of the year I intend to grow the blog with longer essays, more King Vulture comics and videos starring the King. I just put up chapter 25 of My Heroes Have Always Been Monsters and that'll keep going until I'm out of heroes! Hopefully I'll be able to start doing some interviews and some other exclusive content. Hell, it feels pretty limitless.

Stay tuned, nerds, and NEVER stop watching the sky!

You may also enjoy these fellow Leaguers...
http://monstercafesaltillo.blogspot.mx/









http://toyriffic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment