Friday, September 14, 2012

Lend A Hand To Electric Frankenstein!

This was posted on Electric Frankenstein's Facebook page;
"Well. In case no one heard the news here. I had a mild heart attack after having no symptoms and I am getting operated on today. Having open heart surgery, triple by pass. It is not from lifestyle, all my heart levels are normal. 90% clogged but not in the usual place in heart. So obviously no shows until recovery, they opening my chest bone so no shows until November. I will not be able to work so i will have no income at all for next two months, other than from selling ef merchandise. So now i need have people buy EF stuff m ore than ever!"

Dig deep, brothers and sisters! If you can help out Sal go to their sight and buy something!

Get well soon, Sal!

No comments:

Post a Comment